- The entire list of our attorneys can be found here.
Construction law and litigation have been part of our practice since the firm was founded. These attorneys have represented general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, and owners relating to a wide variety of construction issues.
The lawyers practicing in the Construction Law practice group have extensive experience in advising our clients in the areas listed below, as well as helping our clients resolve disputes through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, trials, and appeals. Working with our Business Entities and Transactions, Estate Planning and Probate, and Real Estate teams, we can also assist you in forming or changing your business entity, in dealing with business succession issues, immigration issues, tax issues, land use, platting, development, zoning issues, and many other areas that are important to our construction and development clients.
The Construction Law and litigation team services include:
- advising clients on existing contracts
- architectural/engineering liability
- bid protests and mistakes
- claims involving defective plans and specifications
- claims on public projects
- construction disputes
- delay, acceleration and disruption claims
- differing site conditions
- environmental issues
- labor and employment issues
- mechanic’s lien and bond claims
- negotiation and drafting of contracts
- OSHA proceedings
- picketing and work stoppages
- surety issues